I miss blogging but now you can follow my stock ideas and research on twitter (I use stocktwits to post the information). Due to time constraints that prohibit me from posting high quality blog analysis, I have decided to use the great technology of tweets to write my thoughts each night. I don’t believe in half-hearted blog posts so Twitter is a perfect compliment while I continue my daily blog hiatus.
My goal is to target a few stock ideas and/or quick research snapshots that are crossing my screens. These are the same ideas that I log in my own notebook for potential trades or future reference. Now I can share my ideas again and not take up too much time formatting a blog post.
Follow me here:
Here’s a sample of the tweets I have listed over the past few nights:
- We had 12 new highs and 2 new lows on the NYSE today – compare that to 3 NH’s and 705 NL’s on 3/3/09 – the trend is changing $$ – less than 20 seconds ago from StockTwits
- RVBD – nice recovery of the 200-d m.a. – longer term play with healthy market. Short term target is $18 (52-wk high area)…8 minutes ago from StockTwits
- APEI - triple top breakout on point & figure above $45 (short term buy). 50-d ma. must cross above 200-d m.a. before longer term buy…15 minutes ago from StockTwits
- VMW up on volume 135% larger than average; trading in range, $20 to $27 – short term buy above $27. 200-d MA may provide resistance…7:58 PM Apr 1st from StockTwits
- V in a trading range, EPS still solid, RS steady – $57-$60 is buy zone; it goes to $100 when the market moves but when is that…7:07 PM Mar 31st from StockTwits
- HTS is an interesting young stock, decent chart, volume up 180% today, not a buy yet (especially in this market)…6:52 PM Mar 31st from StockTwits
- DXO is dropping back to the moving average – watch it for setup…8:59 PM Mar 30th from StockTwits
The charts of the stocks covered so far are listed below. So sign up for twitter and join me as I talk stocks. You can get it on your phone, facebook and many other places.