Join me on Friday, November 19, 2010 at 8:00am at the Las Vegas Traders Expo.
It’s my first ever public workshop and it’s 100% free. I will be discussing topics covered on this blog over the past five years.
The workshop will allow traders to learn profitable techniques of how to build a successful stock watch list using quality fundamental and technical screening methods in your spare time. In this workshop, chart examples will be studied to identify and teach you how to spot major market trends and successfully trade your watch list candidates, both long and short.
Traders will be prepared to trade in situations when the odds are in their favor by properly employing risk management strategies such as position sizing. This method exclusively uses after market data which allows you to focus on your career, family and friends or anything else but a computer during the typical working day. A half hour per night or a few hours on the weekend is all you need to consistently grow your wealth using these techniques.
The workshop will cover exactly what I do: trade part time while working a full time career.
See these posts for some of the topics I will discuss in an open Q&A session:
- Position Sizing and Expectancy
- The Holy Grail of Trading: It’s not your System
- How to Create a Successful Stock Watch List
- My CANSLIM Screening and Buying Strategy
- Fundamental Screens and Scans
- CAN SLIM Breakdown
- Understand the ‘M’ in CANSLIM
- Focus on Decisions, Not Outcomes
- Position Size to Determine How Many Shares to Buy
- Trading Mistakes: Avoid at all Costs
- How to Calculate a Stock’s Pivot Point
- Do Not use Fundamental Analysis Alone!
- How to Short a Stock
- Learn to Focus when Investing
- Point and Figure Charts