My webinar titled How to Make Money Trading Part Time is now posted for viewing by anyone that couldn’t make the live session or for further review.
The webinar highlighted the following topics:
- Successful Investing through Education
- Psychology of Trading & General Rules
- Essentials of Fundamental Analysis
- Master Technical Analysis
- Screening for Stocks
- Making a Watchlist
- Money Management: Position Sizing & Expectancy
- Case Study Examples
The content covered is a high level overview of how I trade part time while managing a full time career and family as my top priorities. It can be done successfully but there are some key rules that must be followed in order to be consistently profitable.
Take a look and let me know if you have further questions, post them here in the blog comments (the webinar is an hour long with two Q&A sessions).
The interactive webinar link can be found here:
Webinar: How to Make Money Trading Part Time
Workshop slides can be found through this link in PDF format (please note that the chart case studies won’t work properly in static PDF format – the PDF is not interactive):
Lastly, I would like to thank Tim Bourquin from TraderInterviews.com for hosting this webinar and giving me a chance to perform this workshop both in person back in February in NYC and on the web.
Review these posts as a follow-up to the webinar, to reinforce the topics that I discussed:
- Position Sizing and Expectancy
- The Holy Grail of Trading: It’s not your System
- How to Create a Successful Stock Watch List
- My CANSLIM Screening and Buying Strategy
- Fundamental Screens and Scans
- CAN SLIM Breakdown
- Understand the ‘M’ in CANSLIM
- Focus on Decisions, Not Outcomes
- Position Size to Determine How Many Shares to Buy
- Trading Mistakes: Avoid at all Costs
- How to Calculate a Stock’s Pivot Point
- Do Not use Fundamental Analysis Alone!
- How to Short a Stock
- Learn to Focus when Investing
- Point and Figure Charts
I look forward to the next workshop and/ or webinar, thank you again!