The markets are closed today so chew on the excellent links below or read the top 20 posts on this site.
Absolut Must Read Links for Friday, March 21, 2008:
- Denial as a Trading Motivation
- What Level of Returns is Impressive?
- Say Goodbye to Agriculture and Gold?
- Gold, the Dollar, and Chicken/Egg Semantics
- Visa IPO: Too Much Hype – Consider These Top 15 In Demand IPO’s
- Interview with Corey Rosenbloom, from AfraidtoTrade.com
- Housing Bust Blame Game
- How to profit from a stock that’s plunging
- VIX Macro Cycle Update
- Recent Key ETF Performance
- Don’t forget to check out InstantBull and NewsFlashr